Happy Friday! Here’s this week’s five good and gay list.
1. Ellen Page and Emma Portner celebrated their one year wedding anniversary. Congrats to the couple who tied the knot a year ago and have been posting about wedded bliss ever since.
When the cat’s away… pic.twitter.com/jFu7IJ4ATW
— Lupita Nyong’o (@Lupita_Nyongo) January 7, 2019
2. Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira give us the Black Panther ship we’ve been waiting for. After the Golden Globes this past weekend, Black Panther stars and friends Nyong’o, Gurira and Michael B. Jordan had a little fun making a cheeky video to delight fans.
3. One Day at a Time delights with a new trailer packed with guest stars. The beloved Netflix comedy is returning on February 8th for its third season, and we finally got a sneak peek at the action. And the guests?! Stephanie Beatrix, Gloria Estefan, Melissa Fumero! It’s going to be a blast.
4. Speaking of Stephanie Beatrix and Melissa Fumero…Brooklyn Nine-Nine is back! The canceled comedy found a new home on NBC and we’re all thrilled about that. That means more antics, more teamwork and more of bisexual detective Rosa Diaz.
5. Vida showrunner Tanya Saracho gets some serious love from the new and improved OUT Magazine. OUT recently turned over a new leaf and the results have been pretty terrific so far. This week they profiled Vida creator and showrunner Tanya Saracho (middle of photo), about her very good and very gay show. The interview also appears in the magazine’s February Hollywood issue.